The CC6121.2 is suitable for charging batteries rated up to 24Ah and maintaining batteries rated up to 100Ah.
Designed to charge and maintain both 6V and 12V conventional lead acid including SMF flooded [Calcium], AGM/Flooded and Gel batteries, the CC6121.2 incorporates a battery voltage selection switch, which allows the user to select between two voltage outputs.
Make sure you select the 12V setting when charging a 12 volt battery, and the 6V setting when charging a 6 volt battery.
Great for lawn mowers, motorcycles & any small machinery
- Smart 8-stage charging~: Multi Stage charging for optimal performance. Each stage is designed to maximise charging performance and help extend battery life.
- Activates from as low as 3 Volts.
- A built-in eco mode provides ultra-low power consumption.
- Can be left on 24/7 to ensure the battery is fully charged.
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resistant output connectors, with crocodile clip and ring terminals included for customer fitment convenience.
- Features safety timers at every stage, to detect any faults in the battery and prevent overcharging.
- Built-in overheat and short circuit protection helps protect the internals of the charger.
- If the charger output leads are connected to the wrong terminal posts, a fault LED will illuminate and the charger is disabled.
- Selectable voltage output which allows you to select between two output settings: 6 Volt and 12 Volt
5 year warranty