· Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) threaded barrel with 5/8"-24 threads.
· Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
· Equipped with a Ruger Precision Rifle® Short-Action Handguard for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes.
· 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
· "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
· Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
· In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
· Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber butt pad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
· Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
· Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
· Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16"-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
· "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminium and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
· Patent-pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
· Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
· Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
· Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.